Deodorant Activated Carbon Desiccant Details:
Appearance: black granular
Raw material: activated charcoal beads
Moisture absorption: 15%-20%
Activated carbon has strong adsorption capacity, no pollution, no toxic side effects, no chemical reaction. Deodorant is a porous carbonaceous material. Its developed void structure makes it have a large surface area and finer pores. Capillary, academic additives, harmless to the human body. It is a natural environmentally friendly product, with a high adsorption and purification function, can effectively absorb various substances in the air to achieve disinfection and deodorization.
Adsorption on methylene blue
Compressive strength. N/pcs
1. The activated carbon desiccant relies on physical adsorption to adsorb water molecules through fine pores on the surface of the activated carbon. It can be used to dry acidic or alkaline substances without any reaction.
2. It is self-inert and has no restrictions on the container. It only needs to be too oxidizing in the environment. The temperature should not be too high. The adsorption process is mild and there is almost no danger (to avoid accidental swallowing).
3. It has a strong adsorption capacity, no pollution, no toxic side effects and no chemical reactions.
4. The main component of activated carbon is black in appearance. High mechanical strength, reasonable distribution, and stable nature. With high adsorption capacity and high speed, it is widely used to purify odors and pollutants in the air.
1. It is widely used in military and heavy industries for chemical and odor control.
2. It is safe and non-toxic.
3. It can be used in any type of environment.
4. It does not produce pollutants.
It is widely used in food, clothing, tea, medical, leather, machinery, electronics, electrical appliances, precision instruments, etc., water absorption, drying, moisture, deodorization.