Car Headlight Calcium Chloride Drying Agent Introduce:
Car headlight is an important part of a cart that it ensures our driving safe. While car light condensation is a problem. Normally, as the outdoor temperature falls and the car light goes to cool off when the engine is shut off, damp, cool air usual goes into the light housing vents. As the outside temperature goes hot, the condensation evaporates.
Car headlight drying agent was specially designed for light condensation problem. It takes special packing material, calcium chloride as the main ingredient. It has strong moisture absorption capacity, can effectively absorb moisture in the car lamp space, and prevent from foggy, ensuring driving safely.
1) Moisture absorption effect: in the conditions of 60 ℃, 90%, moisture absorption rate above 200%
2) Calcium content: ≧ 74%
3) High-temperature aging test: there is no seepage, water leakage, damage in the surface
4) Corrosive: do not directly touch iron
5) Operating humidity: 55% RH ~ 100% RH
6) Operating temperature : -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
7) Gross weight (single package product): 10.0g ~ 15.0g
8) Size: 100mm × 80mm (± 5mm)
Widely used in the drying of car headlights, allowing drivers to see the road ahead in the middle of the night.
Calcium chloride desiccant has high moisture absorption capacity. Compared with the silica gel desiccant, 1g of anhydrous calcium chloride desiccant can dry up to 7-10 g of silica gel desiccant effect.
Usually, it can be placed directly at the headlights of the car. The specific quantity should be determined based on the type of product, air humidity, packaging materials, seasonal climate changes at the time, and specific moisture standards.