- Container Desiccant Dry Packs are designed to hug or cover your products. Manufactured from a laminated non-woven material with excellent water repellence and good air permeability, they appear as a long rectangle strip with string to attach and secure the desiccant to your products.
- It can not only controll the atmospherics, but also pick up any moisture that may come from the use of timber pallets that have not been kiln dried. Dry cover desiccant bag can be used by itself or in conjunction with dry guard 500/1000g/1400g/2000g depending on the cargo destination.
- When containers are not packed full and have lots of air Container Desiccant Dry Packs desiccant bag is an excellent product to place strategically to maximise absorption and minimise cargo risk. Inhibits the formation of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion.
- Importantly, it will effectively absorb humidity and control the dew point preventing mildew and rust formation for 60 days with an absorption capacity up to 250 to 300%. The patented desiccant mixture turns to solid gel after full absorption. There are no leakage issues.
- Backed by rich experiences, we are highly engaged in offering a premium quality range of Container Desiccant Dry Packs. Our principles are provide you with excellent quality products and considerate service, advance together with you hand in hand. Welcome to send us the inquiry, and we will get back to you immediately.
No product loss
Easy to use
Each desiccant is less than 10mm in height – it will have minimal impact on cargo space within the container
Easy to fold and manipulate around pallets and wrap around your goods
Will prevent mildew and rust formation on your precious cargo
* Twelve quality control staff, monitor in production line
* Providing relative solution
* Testing from material to final products according to international standard
* ISO, SGS, DMF, BSCI,ISO90001,ISO14001 approved factory