Where does the airborne moisture come from?
Primarily it is already in the AIR and of course everything organic has moisture in it, paper, and more especially cardboard has loads! Fabrics, Materials, Books, Soft Furnishings, Bedding, Mattresses, Carpets, Wooden Pallets, and your breath generates a lot.
- Container Desiccant Dry Pole features high moisture absorption ability , Environmental friendly, Moisture proof and safe and High moisture absorption ability. These powerful packs absorb 200% of their weight in moisture. Leak-proof, safe to use and no liquid waste, the moisture solidifies into a gel to prevent any leakage. Silica gel absorbs moisture to help create a protective environment of dry air.
- Container Desiccant Dry Pole can be used for furniture, handicrafts, wood products and other raw materials, including water products, shoes, handbags, luggage and other leather, PU leather; metal products; paper products; protein powder, flour, rice and other food; rattan, willow products, straw products, etc.
- Enriched by our vast industrial experience in this business, we are involved in offering an enormous quality range of Container Desiccant Dry Pole. We hope that we can establish a long time, happy and win-win business relationship with customers. If you want to learn more about our product, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Size: 85 * 15 * 4cm; 14pcs / box; individually wrapped, with a hook, net weight 1,000 grams.
2. Patented packaging, the use of more humane, product cross-section is trapezoidal, exactly in line with the container groove shape, not prominent, affect cargo loading.
3. Products with hooks and boxes , when used it hanging on the ring of the container, not only attractive appearance, but also easy to operate.
4. Dry Pole 1000 contians 100g * 10 packets, multi-faceted fully absorb the moisture, the packaging use DuPont tyvek and non-woven and box, net weight 1 kg, absorption up to 220%.
5. This product can provide OEM.
6. Products are individually wrapped, the remaining products do not damage the plastic bag, placed in a cool dry place to, shelf life: 18 months.