- Container Desiccant Super Dry Of REACH Compliant are made of Calcium Chloride and starch. Calcium Chloride is a hygroscopic salt able to attract and bind large amounts of water. At 95% RH and 50ºC over a period of 30 days, the moisture absorption rate of Container Desiccant Super Dry is over 300% of the desiccant bags net weight.
- Super Dry desiccants absor moisture and turn the resultant mix into a gel by means of an irreversible reaction, which eliminates any possibility of leakage. Container desiccant is a kind of non-toxic, environmental friendly and food grade desiccant.
- Moreover, the major ingredient of contaciner desiccant are calcium chloride and Amylopectin Polymer. After absorbing air moisture, it will turn to gel directly. Constructed by multi-package material, safe and frim. Totally eliminate leakage possible.
- With the valuable assistance of skilled team of professionals, we are engaged in offering an extensive range of high quality Container Desiccant Super Dry Of REACH Compliant. Offering you the best products and serving all your needs has always been our top goal. If there is any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will help to fix the problem.
|Hanging Container Desiccant Super Dry|
>200% at 30°C, RH80%
Tyvek(Dupont), PET film, PP non woven
high absorption, easy to use, different design
NON DMF, meeting SVHC174(REACH),ROHS regulation
prevent moisture inside container
Feature and Application
1. 200% Moisture rate alone the transportation, work effectively for 60 days.
2. Turn into gel after absorbed moisture, water trapped into desiccant bag without leaking out.
3. Packed with double pack bag: PET paper (inside), non-woven bag (outside).
4. With a wide temperature range of application(-5℃-90°C).
5. High quality material (high moisture adsorption calcium chloride) which is environmental protection to cargo and human healthy.
6. Packaging can be designed according to your application.