- Moisture Control Of Containerized Cargo is a highly functional, effective specially desiccant that can protect nearly all types of cargo for up to 90 days. Unlike traditional desiccants like bentonite clay and silica gel, which work to reduce residual moisture to less than 5%, Moisture Control of Containerized Cargo works instead to moderate relative humidity levels and prevent condensation that develops during day to night temperature fluctuations or extreame temperature changes.
- With a high capacity for absorption capacity actually increases as relative humidity rises. This is the solution on the market available with adhesive backing that ensures easy installation onto the walls of shipping containers or inside storage warehouses. Individual bags can be placed between stacks of cargo.
- In addition, Moisture Control of Containerized Cargo is packaged in DuPont Tyvek®, a strong, highly-durable, non-dusting material. It is made of completely safe, non-toxic materials.
- For safety resons, direct contact between the printed side of the bag and other surfaces,especially metal parts, casings, textiles, paper, and liquid-absorbent or rust-prone products, should be avoided.
- These Moisture Control Of Containerized Cargoare precisely manufactured by our adroit and experienced professionals using the high grade quality raw materials and advanced technologies. Good product service, we are very concerned about the pre-sales and after-sales service of the products.