* What is container desiccant?
Container desiccant is specially engineered to protect cargo from moisture damage by preventing condensation in shipping containers.
* Why container desiccant is need?
The temperature and humidity level during shipment is changing very reapidly. it will cause container rain, cargo sweat and container condenstaion, which will damage the goods.
- Super Dry Container Desiccant MSDS is a kind of desiccant unit contained in a rigid cardboard outer casing with a plastic hook. The rigid cardboard outer casing makes this desiccant easy to handle and position inside a cargo container.
- Silica Gel is an amorphous form of synthetically manufactured silicon dioxide. Though it is referred to as a gel, it comes in the form of hard, translucent granules. What makes this desiccant so versatile is the fact that it absorbs molecules of water into its internal pores and leaves no by products or chemical reaction.
- The hook can be attached on the vertical or horizontal side. Holes in the outer casing allow the air to enter the inner bag, which is made of a spun bound, one-way, tyvek material. When moisture enters the calcium chloride desiccant it is turned to a gel and locked inside. This guarantees no leaks of the collected moisture, even with rough handling.
- Being one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Super Dry Container Desiccant MSDS , we never compromise with its quality. We would be absolutely do that to bring you a good shopping experience.
Agriculture products : spices, coffee, tea, tobacco, pepper, ginger, cloves, cashew, rice, wheat, corn products etc
Wooden products : furniture, paper products etc.
Electronic products : electronic applicances, cables, toys etc.
Leather products : footwear, garments and sofa furniture etc.
Metal products : sheets, coils, machinery, auto/spare parts, aluminum billets, copper products etc.
Textiles : garments, batik, fabrics etc.
Household products : glass ware, melamine, handicraft etc.