Product name: Dry-Packs Silica Gel Desiccant
|Size: 20*32mm||MF: SiO2|
|Material: Top quality silica Gel|
Use space≈ 0.25L(sealed)
|Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents||Moisture capacity: 30%-40%|
|Dosage Reference: 2g/L||EINECS No.: Silica gel pack|
|Type: Adsorbent||Packaging: 2000pcs/bag, 7bags/ctn|
|Available weight: from 0.5 gram to 5gram|
Silica Gel Desiccant Sachets Features:
1. It can utmostly absorb water and form a dry air environment to prevent mold growth and corrosion.
2. It should be used in an enclosed space to prevent oxidation, mildew, etc.. It should be put in the toolbox to protect your valuable tools from rust and even protect expensive leather goods such as jackets, shoes and boots.
3. It can absorb up to 40% water weight and is one of the most absorbent products in commercial desiccants.
4. The material's quality is high, pure, and does not contain cobalt chloride, which has no harm to human health. It can be used with confidence.
5. It can be reused. After moisture absorption, it can be dried and reused. The effect is still very good.
6. It can be directly applied with strong adsorption capacity.
1. The desiccant is used for moisture protection of bottled medicines and foods. It ensures the drying of the contents and prevents the growth of various molds.
2. It can be used as a general packaging desiccant for moisture protection.
3. It can be conveniently placed in the packaging of various items (such as instrumentation, electronics, leather, shoes, clothing, and household appliances, etc.) to prevent the objects from being mildewed or rusted.