CHUNWANG® container desiccant
Inside: tyvek+ PET film
DuPont Paper, also known as Nomi Paper, is an environmentally friendly non-woven fabric produced by DuPont. It is also known as Tyvek or Tewei. It is called “Tear Not Rotten”. Because it has one-way breathability, it is also called “breathing paper”. ". It is a high-density polyethylene that uses flash evaporation technology, which is processed by hot melt to form continuous filaments and then thermally bonded. This unique process technology can produce light weight but very tough. material. DuPont paper products combine the advantages of paper, film and fiber, are tough and durable, and have strong tear resistance. It is an ideal material for various desiccant packaging. It has high strength, folding resistance, tear resistance, antistatic property, good gas permeability, excellent weather resistance and chemical resistance, and dust-free design. The packaging desiccant has good breathability, sufficient strength and beautiful printing effect.
First, DuPont paper has the following material characteristics:
1) Water resistance
2) One-way ventilation
3) High strength, tear resistance, the ratio of stretch and shrinkage of the paper surface is less than 0.01% from completely wet to completely dry.
5) Light texture
7) High opacity
8) Acid and alkali chemical corrosion is not afraid of most strong acids, alkalis, salts
9) Environmentally friendly products After complete combustion, only water vapor and carbon dioxide remain, which does not affect the environment at all.
10) -73 ° C is always soft
In terms of environmental protection, NOMEX-T411 meets ROHS regulations.
Second, DuPont paper has the following properties:
1) Good protection.
2) Superior chemical resistance: For most acids, alkalis and salts, it is chemically inert and has good liquid barrier protection.
3) Waterproof and breathable: porous material with good air permeability. Due to the fine fibers, liquid water and oil cannot penetrate easily; gas and water vapor can pass through, and have excellent waterproof and breathable properties.
4) Low fluffing: durable, no hair.
5) High strength and excellent dimensional stability, determined by the nature of the material itself, the size does not change substantially with humidity. It is easy to process, and its dry and wet strength does not change because it does not absorb water. At a constant temperature, excellent dimensional stability can be maintained in the range of 0 to 100% relative humidity. Toughness and flexibility are maintained at -73 degrees; shrinkage begins at 118 degrees; melting begins at 135 degrees. Therefore, the heating temperature should not exceed 79 degrees to avoid the occurrence of deformation, and the home textile finished product is not recommended for ironing.
6) Excellent flexibility. Fold-resistant, allowing more than 20,000 times of repeated folding, durable.
7) Health and environmental protection. Will not cause environmental pollution. It is an environmentally friendly material that produces only carbon dioxide and water vapor after complete combustion.
8) Light weight. Compared with ordinary cloth, it is only a fraction of its weight. Its weight per square is only half of the paper of the same thickness. High-tech protective materials. Tyvek ADM is a special fabric made by DuPont's original flash method, which is only produced by DuPont in the world. It combines the advantages of paper, film, and cloth. It is strong and durable, waterproof and breathable, soft and strong, and has stable and balanced physical properties.
For technical support and inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org