Desiccant is also called moisture-proof beads and moisture-proofing agent. There are many types of desiccants. The most common ones are silica gel desiccant, montmorillonite desiccant, calcium chloride desiccant, live ore desiccant, molecular sieve desiccant and the like.
Silica gel desiccant is a traditional type, a commonly used type of desiccant. It has strong adsorption performance and can adsorb a variety of substances. It is a high-performance active adsorbent.
1. Non-toxic and tasteless, chemically stable, good thermal stability, and hardly react with any substance. It is an FDA-approved desiccant adsorption material that can be directly contacted with pharmaceuticals and foods, and is safe and reliable.
2. Silica gel has strong adsorption capacity under various conditions.
3. Wide application range, suitable for moisture and mildew of various products.
Indication of silica gel: The indicator silica gel mainly includes blue silica gel and orange silica gel. The orange silica gel contains orange to green and orange to white. The color-changing silica gel has the same properties as transparent silica gel. After moisture absorption, the color changes and it is easier to observe the moisture absorption state.
Montmorillonite desiccant, also known as bentonite desiccant. The colors are purple yellow, gray and other different colors, mainly in an irregular state, and can be processed into a spherical state. It is non-toxic and harmless, naturally degradable, has strong adsorption and cation exchange performance, and is a commonly used desiccant. Often in one unit (1 unit), 1 unit desiccant is equivalent to 33 g of montmorillonite desiccant.
1. It can be completely degraded in nature, natural and environmentally friendly, non-toxic and harmless.
2. The moisture absorption rate of montmorillonite desiccant is slightly lower than that of silica gel desiccant, and the cost is also slightly lower than that of silica gel.
3. In a low-humidity environment, the moisture absorption performance is better than that of silica gel when the relative humidity is 20%.
4. The pH is neutral, which is very suitable for high-end electronic products.
The live ore desiccant is activated by attapulgite. It has excellent moisture absorption capacity at high temperature compared with montmorillonite. After use, it can be discarded as general waste and quickly degraded to nature. This product meets and exceeds the US military standard MIL-D-3464E, the Chinese military standard GJB2714-2005 standard.
1. Live minerals are natural mineral products, harmless, thrown away after use, return to nature, and will never cause environmental pollution.
2. According to the characteristics of customers' products, they can flexibly control their moisture absorption rate.
3. The water-locking property is good, so it is suitable for product packaging with large temperature changes such as cameras, cameras, lamps, etc., and is also widely used in: bamboo, wood, rattan, paper, straw products, handicrafts, color boxes and other products.
Molecular sieve desiccant is a crystalline aluminosilicate compound with a regular and uniform pore structure in the crystal structure. The pore size is on the order of molecular size. It only allows molecules with smaller diameter than pore size to enter, so it can be mixed in the mixture. The molecules are sieved by size, so they are called molecular sieves.
1. Under ultra-low humidity conditions, it can still absorb a large amount of water vapor in the environment and effectively control the environmental humidity.
2. The moisture absorption rate is extremely fast, and a large amount of water vapor is absorbed in a very short time.