What if the child accidentally eats the desiccant

- Aug 09, 2018-

Case 1: Ingestion of quicklime desiccant

The quicklime desiccant is very dangerous. Please keep away from children and discard it as soon as possible. If you have an accident, please seek medical advice immediately! (The quick lime desiccant has been gradually replaced by a silica gel desiccant.)

Case 2: Ingestion of silica gel desiccant

Silica gel is a transparent granule, parents don't have to worry too much, because it is another commonly used desiccant, non-toxic and harmless, can not be absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, can be excreted through the feces. No special treatment is required after accidental service. If you have a special reaction such as dizziness or vomiting, consult a doctor.