- Regenerable Auto Luftentfeuchter is not device but contains granules. A product by Pingi. It can be used everywhere. Whether in the basement, damp rooms such as living room, bedroom, bathroom, closets, boats, cars and much more.
- Reusable and therefore environmentally friendly. The Regenerable Auto Luftentfeuchter is ideal in preventing windows from fogging up and mold from building up. It can absorb up to 400 ml of water. The product is reusable after drying in the microwave, heater or oven.
- It can be used in cars, apartments, cabinets and garages. Our clients can avail this Regenerable Auto Luftentfeuchter from us at the most reasonable price. We have professional QC system, and checked the products one by one, so that we can make sure the products with the high quality. If you have any question feel free to contact our professionals who are always available to help you at any time.
|Raw materials||Silica gel|
|Packing material||Polyester non-woven fabric|
|Advantage||Reusable after drying in microwave|
|Size||Item size: 300*150*40mm; Color box size: 90*90*260mm|
|Application||Car, bus, boat, etc.|
|Market||Europe, especially in Germany.|
|Certificates||MSDS, SVHC, DMF, BSCI, etc.|
1. Instructions for Use
Use in cars
• Place the pouch only where it may not slide beneath the pedals, impede your ability to drive or cause a distraction.
Drying in the microwave
• Warm the product for 12 minutes in the microwave at a power level of approx. 800 Watt.
• Remove the pouch and shake it,let it cooling.
• Then warm the product for another 12 minutes.
Drying in the oven
• Warm the product for 2 to 3 hours on a baking sheet at a temperature of approx. 60 °C.
• Caution: The air dehumidifier can become very hot – risk of burning!
Drying on the heater or in the sun
• Simply lay the product on the heater or in the sun for several days.
• You can weigh the product after drying to determine how dry it is. After first use the dry weight may be up to 10 % higher than at first use
Harmful if swallowed . Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands thoroughly after handing.
If eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water for 20 minutes.
If eye irritation persists(or if swallowed),seek medical advice.
Some people may be sensitive to vaporous. Keep out of reach of children and pets.