Para-Moth Ball Packet :
1. The para moth ball packet is produced by using 98% para-dichlorobenzene
2. The para moth ball packets are packaged by the newest Japanese permeable paper, can keep proper volatilization, and make sure the effective time reach to 3 months.
3. This product can effectively prevent from moths, mildew from damaging your cloths.
Moth Ball Packet Prevention:
1. Avoid using this product with any other anti-mite chemicals.
2. Store unused tablets in their original packaging for storage.
3. Wash your hands after touching the product.
4. This product is toxic to fish and silkworms. Do not use it around silkworms.
1. Cut the outer polyethylene bag and remove the tablets from the polyethylene bag. Do not cut the pill or put it in the bag where it is needed. The unused tablets are sealed in the original container.
2. Placed in the corners of wardrobes, drawers, shoe cabinets, bookcases, etc., to prevent mites and molds from clothing, cotton, fur, chemical fiber, leather goods, books, etc.
3. The recommended dosage is 40g / m3, which varies in different environments.
Storage and transportation:
1. Do not transport with food, seeds, or feed; keep away from children and pets.
2. Store in a cool, ventilated, dry place, away from direct sunlight and away from heat.
Keep this product out of the reach of children. Precautionary Statement: Hazards to humans and livestock. Causes serious but temporary eye damage. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes eye, skin and respiratory irritation. Avoid inhaling dust or vapors. Wear safety glasses. Do not get into eyes, skin and clothing.