Package and material have to be tested before delivery, making sure they are qualified.
Place the sample in a constant temperature and humidity chamber at a specific temperature and
humidity level for moisture absorption test. The test was conducted under the conditions of
T=30℃, rH=80% and T=40℃, RH=90%.
2. Packing Material
Use the tensile tester to carry out relevant tests.
3. Aging test
Place the samples in a blast oven and test it at T=90°C.
1. Since the temperature and humidity chamber cannot simulate the conditions of normal
temperature and low humidity, a certain concentration of sulfuric acid can be used to change the
condition in the pot. (Test method of normal temperature and low humidity)
2. Using the temperature and humidity chamber can reach the normal test conditions of normal
temperature and high humidity, high temperature and high humidity.
3. Using the constant temperature and humidity box can reach the norm al test conditions of
normal temperature and high humidity, high temperature and high humidity.
4. The blast oven can be used to test whether the samples are resistant to high temperatures.
5. Using a temperature and humidity chamber, the finished product is placed in it.