200 Gram Bamboo Charcoal Bag Details：
|Type available: with rope strip or eyelet hole||Packing material available: linen fabric, SMS fabric, pp fabric|
|Weight: 200 gram per bag||Function: remove odors, freshen air, control air moisture|
|Size: 16.5*18.5cm (200g)||Available color: brown, green, gray, black, or customized|
|Main ingredient: high-quality bamboo charcoal||Application: can be used in wardrobe, kitchen, car, interior rooms, cabinet etc.|
Outer packing solution: in a blank polybag, compound bag, printed compound bag, craft paper box, craft paper bag etc.
The main function of a bamboo charcoal bag is to absorb moisture and decompose odor. It can be used for room deodorization. It can be placed in the refrigerator, shoe cabinet, flower pot, under the bed, etc., so that it can remove odor, prevent insects and moisture, and play a crucial role in preservation. It can also be placed in a car, which can remove odors such as car seats or plastics. Placing it in a newly renovated room can completely remove harmful substances such as formaldehyde released from furniture and other items.
The advantages of bamboo charcoal：
1. It can purify the air. It can completely remove the harmful substances such as formaldehyde and benzene released from indoor paints, paints and insect repellents, and then release the natural fentanyl to make the air fresh.
2. It can release natural minerals. Bamboo growth from the soil absorbed potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, aluminum and other minerals, after high-temperature carbonization, these minerals can be attached to the surface of porous bamboo charcoal.
3. It can produce negative ions, which can reduce the stimulation of the respiratory tract by external substances such as floating dust, can regulate the excitatory state of the human body, can calm the nerves, eliminate fatigue, promote blood circulation and so on.
4. It can release far infrared rays, which can promote metabolism, enhance the body's immunity, and have an auxiliary treatment effect on insomnia and arthritis.
5. It can block electromagnetic waves. Bamboo charcoal can be used as a shielding material, mainly bamboo charcoal will conduct electricity like metal at a certain temperature, using metal reflection electromagnetic wave principle for relative protection. At the same time, the porous structure of bamboo charcoal is used to absorb the conversion principle, and the harmful electromagnetic waves are absorbed and converted into heat energy to be dissipated, thereby avoiding secondary pollution. Putting some bamboo charcoal around a TV, computer and other electrical appliances can effectively block electromagnetic waves and promote human health.