Bentonite Clay Desiccant Details:
Available Weight: 66 gram, 100 gram,132 gram, 264 gram, 528 gram,1000gram
Ingredients: purple, gray irregular natural bentonite clay
Packing material: permeable O fabric
Application: widely used in semiconductors, electronic components, metal products, military products, precision instruments, and other fields.
Bentonite clay desiccant takes high-quality montmorillonite clay as raw materials. Its color is purple, white or alternate. The clay desiccant takes strong moisture absorption activity, static dehumidification and odor removal capabilities and other characteristics. It is Non-toxic, tasteless, non-corrosive, no pollution.
It can be used in various fields such as electronics, metals, food, medicine, precision machinery, communication, electronics, military building materials, light industrial products, containers, etc.
1. Environmental protection: It is made of pure natural montmorillonite desiccant as raw material, dry and activated, without any additives and solubles. It is a non-corrosive, non-toxic and pollution-free green product; it can be used as general waste treatment and it will not pollute the environment and will naturally degrade.
2. Adaptability: The moisture absorption performance can be kept stable under various temperature conditions;
3. Moisture resistance: good moisture absorption performance, saturated moisture absorption rate of more than 50% of its own weight, 1.5 times that of traditional desiccant.
4. It has strong hygroscopic activity, static dehumidification, and odor removal. And it has the characteristics of fast adsorption speed and strong absorption capacity. Non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, no environmental pollution, 100% degradation. It known as green products, compared with silica gel, montmorillonite desiccant is cheap. Superior performance is an ideal substitute for silica gel.
5. Due to its adsorption properties, bentonite is commonly used as a desiccant to combat moisture damage, including mold, corrosion, and deterioration.
It is a chemically inert, non-corrosive all natural clay. It attracts and binds water molecules to its large inner and outer surface areas, making the adsorption capacity of bentonite considerable, even at low humidity levels. As the relative humidity in the container increases, the adsorption capacity of the bentonite also increases.
2.g -2.5 g/ 1L
The use of the desiccant depends on various factors such as the packaging material, the sealing conditions, packaging volume, surface area and storage life, and others:
One unit equals to 33-gram bentonite clay desiccant