Silica gel desiccant
1. It is a highly active adsorption material.It usually made of reacting with sodium silicate and sulfuric acid, aging as well as acid bubble.
2. It is insoluble in water and any solvents.Non-poisonous and tasteless, chemical stability.
3. It won't react with any material except alkli and hydrofluoric acid.
4. Standard white silica gel is referred to as being non-indicating.
5. As absorbs moisture it remains physically unchanged. Non-indicating silica gel is both cheap and effective,
6. Available loose in bulk packs or packed in sachets.
1. It will adsorb up to 30%of its own weight in water vapour. This adsorption efficiency is approximately 30 greater than typical desiccant clays, making silica gel the preferred choice where weight or efficiency are important factors.
2. It has an almost indefinite shelf life if stored in airtight conditions.
3. It can be regenerated and reused if required.
4. It is a very inert material, it will not normally attack or corrode other materials and with the exception of strong alkalis and hydrofluoric acid is itself resistant to attack.
5. It is non-flammable.
6. It is most frequently and conveniently used packed in a breathable sachet or bag. These are available in a wide range of sizes suitable for use with a wide range of applications.
Logo, brand, trademark design
Papera, box, bag with your logo
Our designer help with your design
Our printing machine print your logo
Certified ink and packing material of desiccant