silica gel desiccant
Place of Origin
ROHS SVHC MSDS GHS
Determining Types and Quantities of Required Desiccant:
1. Identify the type of container or bag the product is packaged in
2. Calculate the volume or area of the container
3. Determine the amount of desiccant required using the “Desiccant Requirement Chart” (see chart on the opposite page)
4. Select the type of desiccant to fit the application based on one of the following:
• Amount of moisture to be absorbed
• Permeability of packaged material
• Temperature and humidity
• Rate of absorption required
• Requires container shelf life
• Shipping and storage conditions
*To be most effective desiccants should be used within a closed / sealed moisture barrier or a rigid, sealed container. This Dehumidifier Desiccant Bags Hanging 1kg allows the desiccant to absorb the trapped moisture vapor inside of the package. Products should be packaged in a manner that does not allow additional water vapor in the enclosed environment.
*Often a Humidity Control Card is placed inside the package to show humidity levels and indicate when the desiccant needs to be replaced. We are a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Dehumidifier Desiccant Bags Hanging 1kg. These are provided with secure hook and this desiccants can be easily hang inside the walls of the containers and suitable for all cargoes.
*This high-quality desiccant granulate inside the pouch possess a high absorption, and is environmentally friendly. The desiccant bags creates a fresh, dry environment and eliminates bad smells, which could be a potential health hazard.
*You can use this interior air moisture remover packets and air freshener in small, enclosed places such as: shoe rack closet, cabinets, money save, box, crates, cars, campers, boats, trucks, tents, drawer and camping gear. Your valuables will stay dry and in good condition.