CHUNWANG/Dry-Plus, Ohunter are desiccants and oxygen absorber from the manufacturer with 20+ years' experience. If you are interested, plz contact for brochure of various desiccant like silica gel, mineral, clay, quick lime, calcium chloride, natural bentonite,etc
1. Physical adsorption desiccant and chemical adsorption desiccant according to different adsorption methods and reaction products.
1. The physical adsorption desiccant is silica gel, alumina gel, molecular sieve, activated carbon, bone charcoal, charcoal, mineral desiccant, or activated clay, etc. Its drying principle is to physically adsorb water molecules in its own structure.
2. Classification of chemical adsorption desiccant: The first type is acid desiccant, which has concentrated sulfuric acid, phosphorus pentoxide, anhydrous copper sulfate, etc. The second type is alkaline desiccant, which has solid caustic soda, lime and soda lime (hydrogen A mixture of sodium oxide and calcium oxide, etc., the third type is a neutral desiccant such as anhydrous calcium chloride, anhydrous magnesium sulfate and the like.
Second, there are three types of desiccants commonly used in accordance with acid and alkali:
1. Acidic desiccant: concentrated sulfuric acid (hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen iodide), phosphorus pentoxide, can dry neutral or acid gases.
2. Alkaline desiccant: soda lime (a mixture of calcium oxide and sodium hydroxide), calcium oxide, solid sodium hydroxide, and sodium metal (halogenated hydrocarbons) can dry neutral or alkaline gases.
3, neutral desiccant: calcium chloride (ammonia gas can not), silica gel, anhydrous magnesium nitrate can dry neutral, alkaline or acid gases.